Wednesday, May 15, 2013

No More Storage

I had heard from a friend that there were work crews cleaning out the sheds in the backyard of The Storage Box a few weeks back, but didn't really pay it much mind. On a whim the other day, I decided to take a walk past and see what, if any, progress they'd made with the sheds. When I turned the corner, the missing lot of trees told me everything I'd needed to know. The entire house had been torn down, and the crews were cleaning up the remains when I arrived. 
While normally, I'm upset to find an abandoned location being torn down, this place absolutely needed it. It was a health hazard to anyone around it, and to this day remains the most disgusting place I've ever been. 
Here's a few links from my visits to The Storage Box:
My first trip
http://www.abandoneddreams2013.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-storage-box.html

My last trip
















No comments:

Post a Comment