Monday, October 21, 2013

Great Woods Mini Golf

This first set is from 2008, but for some reason was never edited or put online until now. It just got buried in a folder on my hard drive and never found again until a week or so ago. I had completely forgotten I even knew of another mini golf course that was abandoned.  I originally explored this place with Saceist and this is the set from that trip.






















This next set is from the other day when Cambria and I decided to see if the course still existed. We arrived to see the arcade building and batting cages taken over by a used car dealership, but the course was still there for the most part. Someone had recently cut down all the brush and tree limbs and scattered them in piles all around the course, so there really wasn't too much to see.  Oh well.


















No comments:

Post a Comment