All I know about this house is that it was built somewhere between 1900 and 1905. It last housed what I can only describe as the worst case of hoarding I've ever seen. Luckily, it was winter, so the stink wasn't all too bad, but I'd hate to smell that place in a month or so.
The entire first floor of the house was filled 4-5 feet deep with trash and personal items. There was literally zero floor in this place. I didn't even realize how high the pile was until I was in the kitchen and realized I could see the top of the table and the top of one of it's chairs under my feet.
As for the second floor, I couldn't find it. I can only assume the stairs were hidden behind one of the doors, closed off forever.
The entire first floor of the house was filled 4-5 feet deep with trash and personal items. There was literally zero floor in this place. I didn't even realize how high the pile was until I was in the kitchen and realized I could see the top of the table and the top of one of it's chairs under my feet.
As for the second floor, I couldn't find it. I can only assume the stairs were hidden behind one of the doors, closed off forever.
I've been to a lot of abandoned locations and play underground in sewers and storm drains as often as possible, but this place grossed me out. I doubt I'll be returning.

WOW.
ReplyDeleteYeah, place was pretty gross
ReplyDelete