This post is more geared towards people who reside in Bristol County in Massachusetts, but anyone who appreciates a blast from the past can really enjoy it.
One thing I always come across while exploring is old newspapers. I'd never really given them much thought until the other day when the newspaper I tripped over just happened to have an article done by a friend of mine on the page it was flipped open to. The newspaper was from July 1985. I took the paper home with me, and spent an evening reading through it, photographing all the things that brought a smile to my face. I hope it does the same for someone else as well.
One thing I always come across while exploring is old newspapers. I'd never really given them much thought until the other day when the newspaper I tripped over just happened to have an article done by a friend of mine on the page it was flipped open to. The newspaper was from July 1985. I took the paper home with me, and spent an evening reading through it, photographing all the things that brought a smile to my face. I hope it does the same for someone else as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment